Michael J. Mills, Managing Member
– Mike Mills provides the operational management for Recovered Earth Technologies and its diverse network of products and services. Mike constantly strives to develop new technologies or combine multiple technologies together to create new solutions for challenges throughout the world. He also leads to the team’s successes through global partnership strategic positioning, development and instinctive partnership selection. Mike has an extensive engineering background in the water and soil remediation and recovery, waste-to-energy sector, power industry, plasma recovery, rare earth and precious metal recovery. Mike has patented numerous inventions Mike served on the World Panel for the United Nations Environmental Programme for Building Low-carbon Cities and also received “Best New Green Technology Award” from Global Forum of Human Settlements for his inventions and work with the United Nations in 2010.
Dennis Kalnas, Chemical Engineer
– Dennis is a strong operational professional with diverse experience in manufacturing and distribution operations, project lead, controlling and reducing costs, improving customer service, project management, improving safety and motivating people within the industry. Dennis is a committed, dependable, reliable manager with 20+ years of experience in single-site and multi-site management, problem solving in both domestic and international facilities. He is a trustworthy leader with an honorable sense of ethics and a proven track record improving business growth and profitability. Dennis has managed multi-million dollar equipment installation projects and has been responsible for plant expansion, commissioning and decommissioning projects. Dennis has Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering from Pennsylvania State University.
– Joe Spano is primary to directing the administrative directives of the company’s operating plan. Joe is a gifted entrepreneur who for the past 35 years has successfully started and grown businesses in diverse sectors. He started a small consumer goods import business in 1981 and grew it to a thriving enterprise with over 80 employees and over $25 million in annual revenues by the time it was sold to a private equity group in 2005. Upon the sale of that business, he focused his attention on commercial real estate development and more recently, the development of utility-scale solar electrical generation facilities. Joe has a proven record of developing and leading businesses from an idea, through their infancy, and growing them into successful and profitable organizations.
Anthony T. Psomas, MBA/CMA, Chief Financial Officer
– Tony serves as the Chief Financial Officer of the company. Tony brings 40 years of financial expertise developed with premier Fortune-sized companies, such as Engelhard and General Electric, as well as in small, entrepreneurial environments. Tony holds a MBA in Finance from the Wharton Graduate Division of the University of Pennsylvania and a Bachelor’s Degree in Economics from Lafayette College, in addition to being a Certified Management Accountant.
James E. McLean, CPA/ABV, CGMA, International Accounting and Tax Consultant
– James McLean is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) licensed in the State of Texas. After he received his Master of Science in Accountancy, he began his career working for a big four international accounting firm in their tax division. Later Mr. McLean opened his own professional private practice where he has worked for private companies, and has 30 years’ experience in public accounting specializing in international tax planning and accounting. James is also a member of the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA), the Texas Society of CPA’s (TSCPA), the TSCAP Committee for Relations with IRS, AICPA Tax Section. He is certified as a Charter Global Management Accountant and Accredited in Business Valuation by the AICPA.
Craig Glazier, Senior Project Manager
– Craig is an entrepreneurial professional with a diverse background in corporate finance, commercial real estate, construction and operational business management. His approach to all business opportunities is always grounded in the operational foundation of each business and understanding the detailed workings that drive production. As a financial analyst in Seattle, Washington for Unico Properties, Inc. just after graduating from Washington State University in 1995, Mr. Glazer spent 9 years in the corporate environment before looking for more entrepreneurial ventures. While with Unico, he spent dedicated years in various facets of commercial real estate including building complex financial models of institutional grade real estate portfolios, leasing and brokerage sale negotiations and construction management of over 3.5 million square feet of class A office space. He also had direct management responsibilities of over $200 million in real estate assets with over $40 million in annual revenues. These responsibilities included all corporate reporting and management of staff of over 40 persons and 20 vendors to provide services to over 400 office and retail tenants.
Tory Garcia, Senior Project Manager
– Tory is a project management professional with extensive training in high-tech, one-off projects. He approaches projects with an entrepreneurial spirit, focusing on out-of-the-box thinking and diligent process management. Tory held a long-term project management position with Walt Disney Imagineering in Glendale, CA. While at WDI, Tory was not only trained in the Disney ideals of exceptional design, unparalleled quality and uncompromising guest experience, but he also learned project management from one of the world’s premier project management companies. Tory and the team he was part of built numerous attractions in Walt Disney World’s Magic Kingdom, Epcot, MGM Studios and Animal Kingdom theme parks. Projects at WDI involved the management of diverse project teams that are tasked with achieving success in areas of technology that have typically never been accomplished before.
Gary Mangino, Senior Project Manager
– Gary brings to the organization 35+ years of logistical construction and operational management experience as a senior project manager. His vast experience in navigating the entitlement and permitting processes at many levels provides the ability to analyze strategic opportunities and quickly execute implementation plans for projects of all sizes. Through decades of direct real estate and business development expertise and success, Gary provides a valuable “boots on the ground” logic to the vast array of projects.
– Formerly a licensed equity and commodity trader and partner in Madison Trading, LLC, New York, Jerry has an extensive mining industry background from a capital markets perspective. Jerry was the former President and is the largest shareholder in U.S. Precious Metals, Inc., a publicly traded mining company (USPR).
David Grieme, Corporate Counsel
– David Grieme has been practicing corporate and transactional law for thirty years, both domestically and abroad. He is has been a member of the Arizona Bar Association for 20 years and was previously a member of the Missouri and District of Columbia Bar Associations. Mr. Grieme has extensive experience in corporate law, secured transactions, real estate and lending law, and transactional law including multi-property finance transactions, real estate and business acquisitions, and commercial leases. He has practiced with large and medium sized regional firms in matters both domestic and international. Mr. Grieme got his legal education at Duke University Law School, receiving his J.D. degree in 1983. Mr. Grieme earned his undergraduate degree in 1980, majoring in Political Science and Economics at Knox College.